FC: SpamArrest apologies for its spamming... well, sort of

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 09:00:41 PST

    I suspect SpamArrest's change of heart wouldn't have happened without
    Politech members getting involved, which is a credit to the folks who
    participate in this list. It's good to hear that SpamArrest has apologized
    and says it won't do it again. But I'm not sure why me sending email to a
    SpamArrest customer would make me a "verified user of SpamArrest," as they
    seem to believe. Not a good sign.

    "Politech members reply to SpamArrest's 'right to spam'"
    http://www.politechbot.com/p-04461.html

    "SpamArrest replies to Politech, defends its right to spam"