FC: Will new "spam reduction" service result in... more spam?

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 11:02:17 PST

    Naturally Mailblocks has every right to draft these terms of service --
    heck, sending ads to its users may be the only way it can afford to provide
    accounts and tech support at ~$10 a year -- but we have every right to say
    "no, thanks."

    Nowadays it's not just RTFM. It's Read The Fine Terms Of Service Agreement
    (RTFTOSA).

    Also:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2003/03/24/technology/24PHIL.html