FC: Replies to SARS and growth rates

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 07:55:15 PDT

    [Back from an Easter vacation and catching up on CFP-week Politech
    submissions... The folks below are right: Initially SARS looked like it
    would grow exponentially but that has not turned out to be the case. A
    graph resembles a straight line. Though with reports in the last 24 hours
    that some crowded, financially-strapped hospitals in China are sending away
    probable SARS patients to go back home in their communities, China may be
    the exception. --Declan]

    ---