FC: MichaelSavageSucks.com also nastygramed by radio show lawyers

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 06:15:24 PDT

    "Radio host Michael Savage nastygrams
    SavageStupidity.com"

    Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 00:22:46 -0700 (PDT)
    From: Jak Crow <jakcrow@mom-is-a-terrorist.com>
    To: Declan McCullagh <declanat_private>
    Cc: driskiat_private
    Subject: Re: FC: Radio host Michael Savage nastygrams SavageStupidity.com

    Hi guys. Todd at michaelsavagesucks.com also got the nastygram. His came from
    "lawyers" at TRN, the radio network that syndicates Michael Weiner's
    show. Todd has correctly pointed out that TRN doesn't own the trademark for
    "Michael Savage", in fact, no one does, as a trademark hasn't been granted to
    a filing made only within the last year, and even then, it's filed by Weiner's
    wife, not TRN. Todd has also discovered several domain names for "Michael
    Savage" that sit unused.

    Feel free to put this on the list just to let people know  :)

    ---