FC: Request for help from ISP: What is a "nice" anti-spam blacklist?

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Sat May 17 2003 - 09:13:46 PDT

    Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 10:33:55 -0400
    From: Brad <bradat_private>
    To: declanat_private
    Subject: A Nice Spam Blacklist?

    As a subscriber, I've been following the ongoing problems with spamcop and
    have butted heads with a blacklist in the past, but as the SysAdmin of a
    regional ISP, I've come to the conclusion that I have no choice but to
    begin subscribing to one.  The Spam is simply clogging the server.
    SpamAssassin is great, but it only increases the load on the server and is
    difficult to support for the userbase.

    Do you, or anyone on the list know of a "nice" blacklist?  One the tries to
    avoid collateral damage and quickly unblocks mistakes?

    -Brad
    SysAdmin
    Crisp