FC: Interscan blocks musician's email due to use of "whore"

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Tue Jun 10 2003 - 20:42:19 PDT

    [I've never compiled statistics, but in my experience many Politech
    messages bounce because of silly spamfilters (when we're talking about
    spam), virusfilters (when we're talking about viruses), and pornfilters
    (when we're talking about pornography). Including all those terms in this
    message may trigger them all. :) --Declan]

    ---