FC: Why not to buy Volvo cars? Volvo won't back down from domain claim

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 20:52:53 PDT

    Subject: FW: volocars.com  (KMM321944V38895L0KM)
    Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 22:57:01 +0900
    From: <Renfield.Kurodaat_private>
    To: <declanat_private>

    I sent a comment from Ford's (Volvo's) website volvocars.com and got the
    following prompt response.
    Wow, the corporate arrogance is overwhelming. They obviously care more
    about their precious brand than they care about the damage to their
    image, the weakness of their argument about customers being confused, or
    the obviously 'right thing'.

    Regards,
    r e n