FC: Request from TV reporter looking for P2P "pirate" in DC area

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Thu Jun 26 2003 - 08:22:14 PDT

    Date: thu, 26 jun 2003 10:56:47 -0400
    From: "elizabeth manresa" <emanresaat_private>
    To: declan
    Subject: tv interview

    Declan,

       I'm looking to do a TV interview with someone who downloads
    music.
        I want to know what they think about RIAA's attempt to go after
    downloaders. I'd also like to know if they're worried or what they
    plan to do.
        An interview would only take about 10 minutes and we would come
    to their home or work. We can also shadow their faces if they're
    not comfortable with their ID being shown.
        We'd like to do the interview no later than 2:30 as it is for
    the 5:00 newscast today.
        I can be reached immediately on my cell at 202-437-1811. I will
    not hav access to email.
        Thanks for your help!

    Elizabeth Manresa
    Consumer Reporter
    ABC 7 News
    1100 Wilson Blvd.
    Arlington, VA 22209

    This transmission is intended only for the use of
    the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or
    legally privileged information. If you are not the
    intended recipient, you are notified that any use
    or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.