FC: Neal Horsley, "Abortion Abolishionist," replies to Politech

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 21:12:04 PDT

    Previous Politech messages:

    From: "Neal Horsley" <nhorsleyat_private>
    To: "'Peter Hollings'" <phollingsat_private>
    Cc: <declanat_private>, <lessigat_private>, <infoat_private>
    Subject: RE: "Abortion Abolishionist" given 5 pm deadline to delete websites
    Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 06:52:44 -0400

    I just realized who this connects to so I'll avail myself of the
    opportunity.

    The public utility basis for government oversight of the Internet is
    obvious to anyone who looks and, if reason and logic are to play a part
    in the future of the USA, one way or another will become the basis for
    Internet law.  But the most urgent danger facing this nation is the
    courts' willingness to use the Internet to train we the people to be
    afraid to yell fire even when there is one and nobody has noticed.

    http://www.christiangallery.com/truethreat.html explains what I mean--if
    it is still online.

    I know it is weird and I don't claim to understand it, but the fact that
    you guys are at least looking in this direction fills me with hope.

    Neal