FC: More on John Gilmore ejected from plane; Reason article online

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 22:06:45 PDT

    (I also have an article in that issue of Reason magazine.)

    From: "Nick Gillespie" <gillespieat_private>
    To: <declanat_private>
    Subject: reason's story about john gilmore and privacy
    Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 07:51:52 -0400

    is online at reason.com.

    i think the politech crowd will be interested.

    nick

    **************
    Nick Gillespie
    Editor-in-Chief
    REASON magazine
    www.reason.com
    c/o 509 Glenview Drive
    Oxford, OH 45056
    Phone: 513.523.6505
    Cell: 513.255.5151
    Fax: 513.523.5443
    Email: gillespieat_private
    **************

    ---

    [Please remove my email]

    Hi, Declan

    This story reminds me dark times of communist regime here, in Poland.
    Right after delegalisation of "Solidarity" by the Reds some of "Red Beton"
    in TV speech had said "We will sieve out all 'crawling contrevolutionists'!"
    Soon many people started to wearing homemade buttonts displaing
    'Crawling Contrevolutionist'. I personally was wearing such for years,
    even in school. Never had trouble because of, and can't recall anyone had had.

    Eh, yet we will see Russia admitting US or EU political refugees.

    Regards,

    --

    Wojciech S. Czarnecki
      << ^oo^ >> OHIR-RIPE