FC: Florida "legislative survey" does appear to be... real

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Tue Sep 09 2003 - 08:58:26 PDT

    [The dubious AONN.gov site notwithstanding
    (http://www.politechbot.com/cgi-bin/politech.cgi?name=aonn), if a .gov site
    points to this legislative survey, I'd also conclude it's real. --Declan]

    ---

    Date: Tue,  9 Sep 2003 11:42:33 -0400
    From: Rick Zeman <rzemanat_private>
    Subject: Re: FC: Is Florida government legislative survey real? or spam?
    or  both?
    To: declanat_private
    cc: politechat_private

    ---

    To: declanat_private
    Cc: hmurrayat_private
    Subject: Re: FC: Is Florida government legislative survey real? or spam? or
      both?
    Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 02:10:59 -0700
    From: Hal Murray <hmurrayat_private>

     > If it is real, this is a shocking display of gov't incompetence

    Looks that way to me.

    google-groups gets only one hit on myfloridahousemail, but that says it
    represents "many" hits.

    IP whois on www.myfloridahousemail.com => 206.201.185.71 says:
    OrgName:    Florida Legislative Data Center
    OrgID:      FLDC-1
    Address:    111 W. Madison St. Rm.G08
    City:       Tallahassee
    StateProv:  FL
    PostalCode: 32399-1400
    Country:    US

    Whois on myfloridahousemail.com says:
         Florida House of Representatives (TKVSHKZAXD)
        402 S. Monroe Street
        1201 The Capitol
        Tallahassee, FL 32399-1300
        US