[Politech] U.S. Army's reply to FOIA query about JetBlue customer records

From: Declan McCullagh (declan@private)
Date: Wed Oct 08 2003 - 06:26:27 PDT

    Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 10:34:35 -0400
    From: "Hugh D. Hyatt" <hugh@private>
    To: declan@private
    Subject: Re: ACLU sets up JetBlue FOIA site: Are you in Fed database?[priv]

    Hi Declan,

    I used the ACLU site mentioned on the Politech list last month to make the
    suggested request.  You may be interested to see below the response I got
    from the Army.

    On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 18:34:09 -0400 Declan McCullagh <declan@private> wrote

    --
    Hugh D. Hyatt

       Simplicity doesn't mean to live in misery and poverty.  You have
        what you need, and you don't want to have what you don't need.
                                                        -- Charan Singh