[Politech] A defense of techcentralstation's journalism and credibility

From: Declan McCullagh (declan@private)
Date: Mon Jan 05 2004 - 22:23:52 PST

    [I agree with the defenses of Techcentralstation.com. I hardly agree with
    everything on the site of course (in the site's lead article, James
    Glassman wants to ban reimported drugs from Canada), but it serves a worthy
    purpose. I assume the sponsors of the site believe their shareholders will
    benefit from lower taxes, reduced government spending, and a freer society.
    Leftists may not like those ideas much, but that outcome doesn't seem
    extraordinarily objectionable to me. --Declan]

    ---