[Politech] Bill Purdy, UDRP'd in dispute over startribunenewspaper.com [fs]

From: Declan McCullagh (declan@private)
Date: Fri Jan 30 2004 - 06:39:38 PST

    It seems unfortunate that the UDRP process seems to use a proprietary
    format (Microsoft Word) when letting defendants/respondents know that a
    proceeding is underway. Anyway, I've placed the two documents online here:
    http://www.politechbot.com/docs/purdy.letter.013004.doc
    http://www.politechbot.com/docs/purdy.complaint.013004.doc