[Politech] More on "If you use Windows, remember to patch your PC"

From: Declan McCullagh (declan@private)
Date: Wed Feb 18 2004 - 21:00:39 PST

    [I think these criticisms are well-taken. Politech isn't really a great
    place to distribute info on The Embarrassing But Painfully Important
    Microsoft Security Flaw Of The Day. There are better fora for that. But if
    I do send out such an alert, I should include more info. Lesson learned!
    --Declan]

    ---

    from: dan@private