[Politech] In SF next week

From: Declan McCullagh (declan@private)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 11:16:28 PST

    I'll be in San Francisco working at 235 Second St. next week and would
    be delighted to meet Politech readers while I'm in the city. Also I
    have a meeting in San Jose on Monday and will be in the valley that day.

    I believe my landline phone # will be 415 344 2285 for next week only,
    though obviously email is still the best way to reach me.

    Best,
    Declan