[Politech] Move over Sherman Austin: it's time to jail librarians [fs]

From: Declan McCullagh (declan@private)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 00:00:11 PST

    Subject: [Politech] Update on Sherman Austin's prison stay from his	girlfriend
    Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 16:41:11 -0600
    From: Roger Strong <rstrong@private>
    To: <declan@private>

    When I was 13, in 1980, I lost the fingertips on one hand to some explosives
    I had been making.

    I got the recipe for simple black powder explosives from the encyclopaedia
    in the school library.  Other books in the library provided more
    information.

    I'm very surprised they've started jailing website owners before librarians.
    As I've seen on your site, those librarians are nothing but trouble.

    Roger Strong
    Winnipeg, Canada