[Politech] F--kamerica.us owner wants to sue Neustar to keep anti-Bush website [fs]

From: Declan McCullagh (declan@private)
Date: Mon Mar 22 2004 - 10:25:34 PST

    	Keith Kimmel, an ABFFE member, has asked us to help him find an
    attorney
    who might take his First Amendment case on a pro bono basis.  The details
    follow.

    Chris

    Chris Finan, president
    American Booksellers Foundation for Free Expression (ABFFE)
    139 Fulton St., Suite 302
    New York, NY 10038
    telephone, (212) 587-4025
    fax, (212) 587-2436