[Politech] New paper on collective vs. individual expectation of privacy [priv]

From: Declan McCullagh (declan@private)
Date: Wed Mar 31 2004 - 06:41:02 PST

    Subject: Privacy in noise society
    Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 14:24:50 +0200 (MEST)
    From: Mikael Pawlo <mikael@private>
    To: declan@private

    Declan,
    My friend Nicklas Lundblad of the Swedish Chamber of Commerce
    presents a new paper with some quite interesting ideas on privacy versus
    noise in our society, where we, according to Lundblad, enjoys life with
    high collecive expectations of privacy and low individual expectations of
    privacy:
    http://www.sics.se/privacy/wholes2004/papers/lundblad.pdf

    Perhaps it's worth spreading the link to your Politech friends?

    Best regards,

    Mikael