[Politech] Three dozen things Liz Figueroa's anti-Google bill would break [priv]

From: Declan McCullagh (declan@private)
Date: Tue Apr 27 2004 - 09:32:39 PDT

    Subject: Re: [Politech] Four examples of what Liz Figueroa's anti-Google
    bill would do [priv]
    Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 14:15:48 -0400
    From: Dan Geer <geer@private>
    To: Declan McCullagh <declan@private>
    CC: dan@private

    A prediction: Just as in the 1990s the COTS sector
    caught up with the military sector in applications
    of cryptography this decade will see the self-same
    overtaking but this time of traffic analysis.  You
    do not need to examine content if you can deploy
    enough sensors and make sense of their findings.

    --dan