[Politech] Tangentium journal on the Internet and "micropolitics"

From: Declan McCullagh (declan@private)
Date: Fri May 28 2004 - 07:21:52 PDT

    Subject: Tangentium: Anarchism, Activism and IT
    Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 16:12:33 +0100
    From: Drew Whitworth <drew@private>
    To: declan@private

    Dear Declan,

    If possible I'd like to use Politech to plug the latest issue of the
    free e-journal Tangentium (www.tangentium.org). The May 2004 issue is
    devoted to the theme, "Anarchism, Activism and IT". I hope both this
    and earlier issues will be of interest to subscribers.

    I am also trying to recruit an editorial board for the journal to
    give it "official" status - but I don't want to restrict this only to
    academics (as the journal itself tries to be of interest to a general
    audience), nor will this mean the journal losing its free-to-all
    status. If you or any other subscribers are interested, or know
    someone who might be interested, in very occasionally receiving
    articles to review, they can e-mail me on drew@private - I
    would be very grateful to hear from them.

    Hope you can help,

    Yours,
    Drew
    --
    Drew Whitworth, School of Computing, University of Leeds, UK.
    Tel: +44 (0)1422 844579.  E-mail: drew@private