[Politech] Green Party is very confused: opposes clean hydrogen cell station

From: Declan McCullagh (declan@private)
Date: Wed Jun 09 2004 - 10:34:53 PDT

    [Clearly the DC "Green" Party would prefer to inhale nitrogen oxides
    (which cause acid rain), benzene (which is toxic), volatile organic
    compounds, and carbon monoxide that come from burning gasoline. The
    "Green" Party also fails to note the EPA has approved the installation
    of the hydrogen fuel cell station. As someone who lives in DC, I'd happy
    to say these wanna-be environmentalists don't speak for me or my lungs.
    Bring on the hydrogen cell stations! There's a gas station on the corner
    of my block that I'd be glad to see retrofitted. --Declan]