[Politech] Replies to "Green Party is very confused"

From: Declan McCullagh (declan@private)
Date: Thu Jun 24 2004 - 10:48:29 PDT

    http://www.politechbot.com/2004/06/13/green-party-replies/

    My quip last week about the Green Party's no-hydrogen-here-please press
    release was pretty polarizing. Following are replies.

    Note that I'm not defending whether hydrogen is really a terrific fuel
    solution or not. Obviously producing it has costs and, given our current
    technology, will produce polution somewhere. Perhaps it is better to
    disperse pollution away from just major cities (if we can't get rid of
    it entirely). But the more important point is that the Greens won't give
    it a chance.

    [...remainder snipped...]