*****SPAM***** [Politech] Democratic National Convention cops just don't get security?

From: Declan McCullagh (declan@private)
Date: Mon Jul 26 2004 - 22:09:20 PDT

SPAM: -------------------- Start SpamAssassin results ----------------------
SPAM: This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been altered
SPAM: so you can recognise or block similar unwanted mail in future.
SPAM: See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
SPAM:
SPAM: Content analysis details:   (5.4 hits, 5 required)
SPAM: Hit! (-0.1 points) Subject: ends in a question mark
SPAM: Hit! (2.7 points)  Subject contains lots of white space
SPAM: Hit! (0.8 points)  BODY: Uses words and phrases which indicate porn (11)
SPAM: Hit! (1.0 point)   Received via an IP in dynablock.njabl.org
SPAM:                    [RBL check: found 200.244.200.151.dynablock.njabl.org.]
SPAM: Hit! (1.0 point)   DNSBL: Received via an IP in dynablock.njabl.org
SPAM:
SPAM: -------------------- End of SpamAssassin results ---------------------

Here's a press release saying that DNC cops are using handhelds with
(apparently) 802.11 to access law enforcement databases:
http://www.findbiometrics.com/viewnews.php?id=1326

---