*****SPAM***** [Politech] Resend: Correction on Dick Cheney and domain name misstatement

From: Declan McCullagh (declan@private)
Date: Tue Oct 12 2004 - 20:41:29 PDT

SPAM: -------------------- Start SpamAssassin results ----------------------
SPAM: This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been altered
SPAM: so you can recognise or block similar unwanted mail in future.
SPAM: See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
SPAM:
SPAM: Content analysis details:   (5.7 hits, 5 required)
SPAM: Hit! (2.7 points)  Subject contains lots of white space
SPAM: Hit! (1.0 point)   Received via an IP in dynablock.njabl.org
SPAM:                    [RBL check: found 40.6.88.138.dynablock.njabl.org.]
SPAM: Hit! (0.4 points)  Received via a relay in dnsbl.njabl.org
SPAM:                    [RBL check: found 40.6.88.138.dnsbl.njabl.org.]
SPAM: Hit! (0.6 points)  DNSBL: sender ip address in in a dialup block
SPAM: Hit! (1.0 point)   DNSBL: Received via an IP in dynablock.njabl.org
SPAM:
SPAM: -------------------- End of SpamAssassin results ---------------------

[This didn't seem to go out to everyone last week. Apologies if you're
receiving this as a duplicate. --Declan]