*****SPAM***** [Politech] J.D. Abolins on RFID tagging and privacy [priv]

From: Declan McCullagh (declan@private)
Date: Thu Oct 14 2004 - 19:48:38 PDT

SPAM: -------------------- Start SpamAssassin results ----------------------
SPAM: This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been altered
SPAM: so you can recognise or block similar unwanted mail in future.
SPAM: See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
SPAM:
SPAM: Content analysis details:   (6.8 hits, 5 required)
SPAM: Hit! (2.3 points)  BODY: Talks about social security numbers
SPAM: Hit! (-0.5 points) BODY: Contains 'Dear Somebody'
SPAM: Hit! (3.0 points)  URI: Uses a dotted-decimal IP address in URL
SPAM: Hit! (1.0 point)   Received via an IP in dynablock.njabl.org
SPAM:                    [RBL check: found 93.242.200.151.dynablock.njabl.org.]
SPAM: Hit! (1.0 point)   DNSBL: Received via an IP in dynablock.njabl.org
SPAM:
SPAM: -------------------- End of SpamAssassin results ---------------------