[Politech] Matt Deatherage clears up confusion about Apple suing "bloggers" [fs]

From: Declan McCullagh (declan@private)
Date: Thu Jan 13 2005 - 09:48:21 PST

[Matt is a former Apple Computer employee and publisher of an excellent
Apple newsletter (you can subscribe at macjournals.com). He is right.
Part of the confusion was my doing; EFF used the term "bloggers" in the
Subject: line of their press release and I reproduced it. A better term
to describe the defendants in Apple's lawsuits would be "commercial
ad-supported web sites with a solid track record" or simply
"journalists." --Declan]