[Politech] Two more warnings about House "Real ID" bill, and a correction [priv]

From: Declan McCullagh (declan@private)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2005 - 06:54:12 PST

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: [Politech] Update on new House driver's license bill:
Votescheduled today [priv]
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 09:41:10 -0500
From: Nojeim, Greg <GNOJEIM@private>
To: Declan McCullagh <declan@private>

The REAL ID Act is not coming up under a suspension of the rules.
Instead, a rule will be adopted that governs length of debate and
amendments permitted, among other things. The Whip's notice indicates
that the 1st 4 bills that come up today will come up under suspension;
REAL ID is not among those 4.

-- Greg

[Greg is correct. I misread the Whip's notice. --Declan]