[Politech] FAQ on workplace blogging: Politech members offer suggestions [fs]

From: Declan McCullagh (declan@private)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2005 - 22:16:37 PST

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Blogging policy
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 00:11:01 +0000
From: Simon Phipps <Simon.Phipps@private>
To: declan@private

Hi Declan,

I see you have a correspondent looking for help with a blogging policy.
We've done a fair bit of work on that and our current policy is at
http://www.tbray.org/ongoing/When/200x/2004/05/02/Policy supported by
an internal statement that employees have to consent to in order to get
space on blogs.sun.com. Sun would be happy to help your correspondent -
do feel free to pass on my details.
_____
Simon Phipps, Chief Technology Evangelist, Sun Microsystems
Tel:  +1 650 352 6327/USx69758  Web:  www.webmink.net,  AIM: webmink

[Jim was the first of many to send along the CNN article. --Declan]