[Politech] Andy Sullivan: "The Internet is Changing Everything" [ip]

From: Declan McCullagh (declan@private)
Date: Thu Mar 10 2005 - 07:51:40 PST

Many of you know Andy Sullivan because of his excellent reporting on
technology policy for Reuters.

What you may not know is that he's also an accomplished musician. His
latest song is "The Internet is Changing Everything" and is available here:
http://www.andysullivan.com/03%20The%20Internet%20is%20Changing%20Everything.mp3

Sample lyrics:
"The Internet is changing everything... it's a new global paradigm...
webcams behind every door... stripping us of our identity... nodes in a
networked global entity... whatever you want is right there at your
fingertips -- you don't ever have to go outside... Alan Greenspan, Alan
Greenspan..."

His other songs are here (I've heard Andy at the Velvet Lounge on U St.
and would recommend "New Transmissions"):
http://www.andysullivan.com/music