[Politech] North Carolina college censors student newspaper; request for help [fs]

From: Declan McCullagh (declan@private)
Date: Mon Mar 21 2005 - 20:01:50 PST

It's remarkable that any college president would care about a sex column
in the student newspaper, and even more remarkable that a college
president would do anything about it. (What self-respecting Ivy League
university does *not* have such a feature?)

Feel free to call Craven Community College president Scott Ralls at
252-638-4131 or 252-638-7201 and email him at rallss@private It's
  better to be courteous than incredibly antagonistic.

 From his bio (http://www.cravencc.edu/about/deptserv/presoffice.htm) it
seems that Ralls is a former state government "workforce training"
bureaucrat, which might explain his lack of appreciation for free
thinking and controversial views. The below message is forwarded with
permission.