[Politech] Ask government for public records, get sued [fs]

From: Declan McCullagh (declan@private)
Date: Thu Mar 24 2005 - 20:49:40 PST

This is not an early April Fool's joke. That is, at least the article is
real. It still seems slightly bizarre to me. I can think of far better
uses of tax dollars (paying someone to dig holes and fill them in again
would qualify).

A much longer version of the same AP article is here:
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/news/032005_APstate_publicrecords.html