[Politech] RFID wiggles its way into credit cards? [priv]

From: Declan McCullagh (declan@private)
Date: Thu May 19 2005 - 20:09:49 PDT

[Obviously credit card companies have the right to RFID-outfit their
cards, and obviously we have the right to take our business elsewhere if
we object. Still, is this RFID? It's not clear from the article, and the
Slashdot discussion doesn't help much
(http://slashdot.org/articles/05/05/19/2313238.shtml?tid=98&tid=172).
--Declan]