[Politech] New article on digital rights management: Survey of laws and their problems [ip]

From: Declan McCullagh (declan@private)
Date: Mon Jun 13 2005 - 19:50:41 PDT

I've co-authored a law review article that has been published this month
in the Michigan State Law Review. It's titled: "Leave DRM Alone: A
Survey of Legislative Proposals Relating to Digital Rights Management
Technology and Their Problems."

Probably only libertarian-inclined readers will be quick to agree with
it -- there's something in there sure to vex both the unrelentingly
pro-DRM and anti-DRM camps.

The article can be cited as 2005 Mich. St. L. Rev. 1 and is available
here in what I believe is the final form:
http://mccullagh.org/misc/articles/michigan.state.drm.0605.pdf