[Politech] Politech back from hiatus

From: Declan McCullagh (declan@private)
Date: Mon Aug 01 2005 - 16:15:57 PDT

I'm here in San Francisco and just starting the slow process of moving
in (into a place in SOMA not far from the old Wired offices, that is).
The trip on I-80 was tiring but scenic, and now I'm sorting through a
few weeks of back email.

There seems to be strong interest in a Politech gathering in September
or October in San Francisco. But I'm not that familiar with venues here.
Any suggestions? Previous gatherings have drawn crowds of 50-100 people.

Thanks,
Declan