[Politech] China, CALEA, and FBI Internet wiretapping demands [priv]

From: Declan McCullagh (declan@private)
Date: Mon Oct 24 2005 - 22:39:08 PDT

Previous Politech messages:
http://www.politechbot.com/2005/10/24/wiretapping-rules-face/
http://www.politechbot.com/2005/10/24/making-universities-pay/

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Fwd: [chineseinternetresearch] giving them ideas, state
subsidies, and having them manufacture the equipment ...
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 16:20:24 +0100
From: Greg Walton <jamyang@private>
To: Declan McCullagh <declan@private>

Declan,

Below is thread from the Chinese Internet Research group that you may
find relevant to your message, [Politech] Making universities pay for
FBI surveillance, thank you very much FCC [priv].

All the best,

Greg Walton
http://gregwalton.civiblog.org

Begin forwarded message: