[Politech] More experiences with GoDaddy, free speech, and domain deletion [fs]

From: Declan McCullagh (declan@private)
Date: Fri Jan 26 2007 - 08:59:07 PST

Previous Politech message:
http://www.politechbot.com/2007/01/26/godaddy-pull-plug/

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Politech] MySpace, GoDaddy pull plug on computer security
domain name without warning [fs]
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 07:10:30 -0800
From: Marc Perkel <marc@private>
To: Declan McCullagh <declan@private>

Declan,

Last your GoDaddy yanked the domain for the data center where my
computers are hosted. (nectartech.com) They managed to take thousands of
domains offline as a result. I helped get them back online by recording
two phone calls to their tech support department.

http://marc.perkel.com/archives/000861.html
http://marc.perkel.com/audio/godaddy.mp3
http://marc.perkel.com/audio/godaddy2.mp3