Presentation - slides and audio for "Secure Programming for Linux and Unix HOWTO"

From: David Wheeler (dwheelerat_private)
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 14:31:47 PDT

    I've placed at http://www.dwheeler.com/secure-programs
    a set of PDF slides describing how to write secure programs
    for Linux and Unix.  Most of the information applies to any system.
    These slides are basically a summary of my electronic book on the
    same subject, which you can get from the same URL.

    I've also posted an Ogg Vorbis audio file of my presentation
    of these slides at FOSDEM 2002.  I've made a few minor tweaks
    to the slides since the presentation, but that's it.
    The audio file is a large file (32.5MB),
    so please don't download it during Netherland's business hours
    (be nice to the server - it's handled being Slashdotted, twice!).
    It's a 49 minute talk plus 8 minutes for questions.

    Enjoy!

    --- David A. Wheeler

    #include <standard_disclaimer.h>