Splint - Static C code auditing tool

From: Hoshi Sepai (h.sepaiat_private)
Date: Tue May 21 2002 - 06:16:47 PDT

    Hello Crispin

    I came across a Web site for a tool called Splint. Splint is designed
    to statically analyse C code for security vulnerabilities and
    programming mistakes. As I haven't seen it listed among the
    resources on Sardonix's Web site I thought I'd check whether you
    had come across it. The links page includes several URLs for
    related projects.

    http://www.splint.org/

    Hoshi

    Hoshi Sepai                 e-mail: h.sepaiat_private
    Middlesex University
    London, UK