Re: PGP scripting...

From: Andrew Steingruebl (asteingrueblat_private)
Date: Tue Jan 07 2003 - 13:58:55 PST

    On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 09:46:32PM +0200, Mindaugas Zaksauskas wrote:
    > > I guess you've missed the Cryptix OpenPGP.
    > >

    > Sorry - the correct link is
    >
    > http://www.cryptix.org/products/openpgp/index.html

    From their page:

    "This is an alpha release and thus should not be used for important
    things."

    We struggled with this ourselves and wrote wrappers in Java just like the
    original poster.

    I haven't come upon any PGP Java libraries that are really
    release/production quality, at least per the author's descriptions.

    --
    Andy Steingruebl
    Information Security Manager