POSTPONED: Presentation on Writing Secure Programs for Linux and Unix in Maryland

From: David Wheeler (dwheelerat_private)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 12:36:26 PST

    I am NOT giving the presentation tonight on writing secure programs
    in Baltimore, Maryland.

    The President of the University of Baltimore has closed the entire
    university (it was open yesterday, but it appears that they had
    many problems due to the weather).

    I am very sorry for the inconvenience, I'm all set to go.

    I will re-post once it's rescheduled.

    --- David A. Wheeler
         dwheelerat_private