Re: secure programming classes

From: Andy Cuff [talisker] (offthecuffat_private)
Date: Tue Aug 05 2003 - 00:43:46 PDT

    Hi
    There are a few out there, I was developing such a page some time ago, the
    page isn't navigable within the site because I wasn't happy with it but it
    refers to a foundstone secure coding course, if you do find any more, please
    let me know
    http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk/Csoftadvan.htm

    take care
    -andy