Samhain Reviewed [IDS Software]

From: Erik (eparkerat_private)
Date: Sun Jul 22 2001 - 11:57:23 PDT

    Good Afternoon,

    Mind Security will be posting notifications to the Security Focus Products
    and Tools mailing lists about new reviews that we have written. Our
    reviews are done by technical people, with no bias towards the creators or
    companies that make these products. We've been around for a couple of
    years, however only recently did we start being more active.

    You should see a trickle of reviews from us over the next month, and
    vamping up to about 5 reviews per week shortly after that. We also provide
    White Papers and Advisories as we find them. We have new White Papers
    being written as we speak. These will not be posted to these lists in
    their own message, they may be included as a note on the bottom of a
    review notice. We welcome all comments and suggestions about the Web Site.

    Today I am announcing the review of Samhain, by Anthony Clark
    <aclarkat_private>. The review can be viewed at the following URL:
    http://www.mindsec.com/reviews/samhain.html

    We would also like to thank Aleph1 and Security Focus for allowing us to
    post this information to you.

    ---
    Erik Parker
    Mind Security - Writer