Niktoogle 1.0

From: Mourning Woode (morningwoodat_private)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 13:10:43 PDT

Niktoogle 1.0
Donnie Werner
http://exploitlabs.com
morning_woodat_private

Download:

http://exploitlabs.com/files/woods/niktoogle-1.0.zip
http://exploit.wox.org/niktoogle-1.0.zip
Release note:

 THIS MAY NOT WORK OK

Supported Platforms:

 Win NT/ XP ( niktoogle.exe ) *nix ( niktoogle.pl )

 Niktoogle is a different kind of tool, developed from my working
with Wnikto32 ( http://exploit.wox.org ). It is one extra tool in
the security pro's arsenal, primarily used during the fingerprinting
phase of a security audit. What it does is search keywords / files
for a URL via google. Now you may say... "why would I do that when theres
the real Google?" good question... I dunno. But, this makes a neato report
and does other things you could do on google, but wouldnt know how or its
way too tedious.

Updates: Dunno, mby, should I?
If you find some interesting options / keywords or its broke on some
function or want to
say how cool it is, feel free to contact me at morning_woodat_private

-=- exploitlabs.com -=-
"we find your holes, fill your holes, and keep you satisfied"

morning_wood is available for security services throught http://frame4.com