Honeynet Video Release

From: Patrick McCarty (mccartypat_private)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 05:20:48 PDT

Greetings,

We've just released a short video explaining Honeynet and related concepts.
It's available on the HoneyNet Project website in QuickTime format, at:

http://www.honeynet.org/misc/files/HoneynetWeb.mov

The video is particularly useful to show to management types =)

Patrick McCarty           | * Of course my password is the same as my
Video Technician          |    pet's name. My cat's name was Q47py!3,
Azusa Pacific University  |    but I change it every 90 days.
Email: mccartypat_private   | * Linux: Because rebooting is for adding
Phone: 626-815-6000 x5050 |    new hardware.
==========================| aim: apuutil ham: KE6YOU irc: home.apu.edu