Information Security Analyst #253

From: Lori Sabat (loriat_private)
Date: Tue Nov 02 1999 - 06:56:45 PST

    Responsibilities include participating in the development of
    the eCommerce security strategy; defining good Internet
    security practices; and working with the Internet
    application and infrastructure teams to ensure all risks are
    sufficiently reduced.

    As an Information Security Analyst, you will be expected to
    identify key technologies; perform integration testing;
    present integrated solutions; work with multiple technology
    groups; and stay up to date with security technologies.

    Requirements:

    The successful candidate will have the following
    qualifications: 2-3 years in information security; 3-5 years
    experience with firewalls, certificates, and Internet
    technologies; familiarity with public key infrastructure;
    working knowledge of various authentication schemes; and
    browser security functionality.

    Experience with SSL, X.509 certificates, LDAP; and
    experience on UNIX (Solaris), NT platform, PIX firewalls,
    and Cisco routers is a plus. Knowledge of object oriented
    design and programming (Java, C++) desirable.

    Education:

    BS or BA in Computer Science or MIS. Preference given to
    candidates with CISSP, CISA, or CIA certification.

    =============================

    ALTA ASSOCIATES, INC. is the number one recruiting firm
    specializing in Information Security.  Our diverse client
    base and extensive industry contacts have produced hundreds
    of placements in: Security Architecture, Cryptography,
    Electronic Commerce, Security Engineering and Security
    Administration.

    If you consider yourself an expert in any area of computer
    security, contact us for an evaluation of your credentials
    and career options.  If you're hiring a security expert,
    utilize our ability to search a vast network of qualified
    executives.  Provide us with your specifications and we'll
    assist you in building a top notch security team.

    Contact: Lori S. Sabat, Principal
    Alta Associates, Inc.
    908-806-8442 ** Fax: 908-806-8443
    Visit our website: www.altaassociates.com