Website password-protection scripts programmer needed

From: Katim S. Touray (ks_tourayat_private)
Date: Wed Nov 10 1999 - 18:02:08 PST

    Hello,

    I'm looking for a programmer to develop a Perl script that will use a central
    MySQL database to password-protect Websites on different platforms (NT, Unix)
    and using different servers (e.g. Apache, IIS, Netscape).  The ideal canditate
    will be one with an excellent track record in these things, and interested in
    developing a long-term relationship with my new company, Fana Fana Corporation.
    Please contact me for more information if you would like to develop the script
    for me.   Thanks in advance.

    Sincerely,

    Katim S. Touray
    ks_tourayat_private