NYC - Internet Security Position

From: timoeat_private
Date: Wed Nov 24 1999 - 12:03:37 PST

    Internet Security Expert - We are looking for a professional to serve as our resident Security Domain Expert. You will be responsible for Authentication, Access Control, Privacy, Java Security Models and VPN's and integration with Legacy products. You should have an in-depth understanding of how to use or implement Digital Certificates, Kerberos, Active Directory, RSA encryption routines (Bsafe - RC4, MD5), SSL 2.0 and SSL 3.0, HTTP and HTTPS authentication, LDAP, /Mime, PGP/Mime, Corba Security Models and general knowledge of OS Security for NT and Unix.

    InterWorld Offers 100% company paid health, vision, and dental insurance, 401K, stock options, health club reimbursement, employee stock purchase program, free pizza Thursdays, and free beer Fridays!

    contact:
    Timo Elliston
    jobsat_private
    http://www.interworld.com