Senior WAP/PKI Architect/Designer #620

From: Lori Sabat (loriat_private)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 11:45:16 PST

    Title:    Senior WAP/PKI Architect/Designer
    Location: San Francisco, CA & other locations within the US
    Salary:   Open, but generally up to $150k Plus Stock Options
    Plus Bonus!

    Participate in the design and analysis of security
    architectures for core products.  Work with strategic
    customers to develop and analyze integration strategies.

    Prerequisites:
    · A minimum of at least three years experience as a security
    analyst or architect
    · Intimate knowledge of relevant security standards (e.g.,
    PKCS, PKIX, X.509)
    · Knowledge of major PKI products and the security industry
    in general
    · Familiarity with WAP security standards a definite asset
    (e.g., WPKI, WTLS)
    · Excellent oral and written communications skills
    · Must work well in a team-oriented, highly dynamic
    environment.

    Our Client is a leading developer of security solutions for
    wireless e-commerce applicatios, such as banking, stock
    trading and healthcare databases.  Our client specializes in
    offering client/server security software based on Public-Key
    Infrastructure (PKI) technology.  Their products are
    specifically designed to perform optimally for wireless
    environments, such as pagers, PDA's and smartphones.
    *****************************
    ALTA ASSOCIATES, INC. is the number one recruiting firm
    specializing in Information Security.  Our diverse client
    base and extensive industry contacts have produced hundreds
    of placements in: Security Architecture, Cryptography,
    Electronic Commerce, Security Engineering and Wireless
    Application Protocol Technology.

    If you consider yourself an expert in any area of computer
    security, contact us for an evaluation of your credentials
    and career options.  If you're hiring a security expert,
    utilize our ability to search a vast network of qualified
    executives.  Provide us with your specifications and we'll
    assist you in building a top notch security team.
    Visit our website: www.altaassociates.com

    Contact: Lori S. Sabat, Principal
    Alta Associates, Inc.
    e-mail: loriat_private