My last posting

From: Alfred Huger (ahat_private)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 13:08:51 PST

    Hey Folks,

    I just FWD'd a post from a party looking to hire in a series of areas -
    they also offered me a $1000 bounty for my troubles. I forwarded this
    message to the list in the hopes that some of you might be interested in
    it.

    For future referance - I don't take money for the list. While I do
    appreciate the offers (I get 3 or 4 a week) this list is meant to
    facilitate the little guy and has been that way since it opened at Secure
    Networks 3 years ago.

    So, if you want to offer bounties - that's *excellent* buit please post
    them to the list.

    Cheers,
    al

    Alfred Huger
    VP of Engineering
    SecurityFocus.com

    Disclaimer:

    It may one day become a reality that people posting job offers are
    required to pay to do so. It simply is not that way right now.